Sunday, September 6, 2015

HAPPY LABOR DAY EVERYONE !! JOIN MY WEB SITE FOR SWAPS !!

I know it has been a long time since I posted here... I have been really BUSY all summer and have lots of new things to tell you about. But, being this is Labor Day weekend, I am too busy to write a long blog posting  !!

I now have a WEB SITE that you can go to for loads of fun & games and prizes !!  We also have it set up for SWAPS.  This means that you can share your talent with others and fill your mailbox with lots of HAPPY MAIL !!  Woo Hoo !!

Here is the link for you :     www.cricutcrazyandmore.com  

When you get there, you will need to enter your email address and a bit of info. Then you will receive a confirmation email back for you to click on and then you will be granted entry into the Forum. We are still building the Forums, so please bear with us. We already have many swaps planned and started !!

I promise to be back SOON !!

Happy Labor Day ~   Barbara

P.S.  Here is my adorable and photogenic Grandbaby at 4 months old now !!


No comments:

Post a Comment