Tuesday, November 3, 2015

KEEP CALM and CRAFT ON !!! It really works !!

Hello and HAPPY FALL to my Blogger Friends and Followers !! 

       So much has been happening in my world lately that it has been difficult to keep up with it all. We have had to do a lot of traveling in the past 3 months due to family illnesses, and the passing of my Father-in-Law, as well as one of my most beloved Aunts. While these were sad and difficult times, I found it necessary to find the energy to continue to do some crafting. Creating something beautiful is very therapeutic and helps to ease your mind and calm the nerves. 
      In September I was fortunate to be able to attend a class in Orlando with the King of Crafting... Mr. Tim Holtz !  Okay ...so to PROVE to you how much fun it is to take one of Tim's classes, here he is teaching me how to take a "Selfie" on my I-Phone !!  I am not very good at these new fangled inventions and it took a younger dude to show me how this thing worked !  
       What a wonderful day we all had; created a great HALLOWEEN SHADOW BOX with the superb products from Ranger and Tim Holtz 's brain !!  It even has a tiny Tim Holtz lantern added in the upper left corner..and it LIGHTS UP !!  Here are a couple of pictures for you of the box I made, and Mr. Holtz was gracious enough to autograph it for me (look on the back) 
   I can't wait until next September when he is set to return to Florida and show us some more fun designs and inspire us to " KEEP CALM and CRAFT ON"  !!   
  I hope to be back very soon to show you some NEW PRODUCTS that I have discovered...and of course they are available at my Etsy store !!  Please pay me a visit soon, and remember that I always will combine shipping for you  :) 
  God Bless you and keep you safe !
   Barbara




No comments:

Post a Comment