Monday, May 23, 2016

DOCUMENTED FAITH ~ HARD TO FIND CHRISTIAN THEMED PAPERS !!

Hello My Friends !!

    I know that I have been absent from here for a while. My life has been so very busy, plus I have been working a lot at night trying to get my Independent Craft store up and running online. It is almost ready and I am soooooo excited !!

   One of my favorite new lines I am carrying in my shop is from a company called ADORNit.
They have a lot of inspirational items, and I especially love this line called " DOCUMENTED FAITH " .  There are four paper designs available with several embellishments as well.  My favorite one is called " Walk of Faith  " and it is a collage of Bible verses and Inspirational messages printed on wonderful thick WATERCOLOR PAPER !!  You can PAINT these with watercolors, Twinkling H2Os, or any kind of markers, pencils, or crayons you wish !  You can then cut them apart to make great cards and gift items !!

   Here is a card that I made tonight with one of the cut-outs. It is an A2 size card and I colored the Cut-out with watercolor pencils and touched them with a wet brush to smooth out the colors. Inside the card at the bottom is a length of the great Washi tape that coordinates with this line.

  I hope you will agree that this is a great find !  Let me know what you think about these products so I decide if I should order more !!

 Until I meet with you again,  God Bless You and Yours ~  Happy Crafting !!   Barb

No comments:

Post a Comment