Wednesday, September 24, 2014

TEA FOR TWO ~ GIFT BAG with MATCHING TAG and GREETING CARD SET ~


Hello Everyone and Happy Fall ! 

             Well we are finally in my favorite season of the year !  Hopefully we shall have cooler temperatures greeting us each morning now. We have had a lot of rain here in Central Florida the last couple of weeks, and that is the best excuse I know of to stay inside and CRAFT  !!  

           I am hostessing a swap on the Cricut Message Board where we create Gift Bag Sets for a partner. Here is one of the sets I recently made with a "Tea For Two" theme. I used Graphic 45 paper from the Kraft Collection called "Tea for Two" and I love how the Kraft paper lends itself so beautifully to be enhanced by Silver accents and my favorite shade of pink. I used the Stamps from the Botanical Tea collections and the Stamp with Matching dies set to cut out the Tea Pot and Tea cups and spoon you see. I also added a tiny Matchbook style box on the front in which I placed 2 tea bags (as you will see when you scroll down on the pictures. I am also including a photo of the back of the set, as I believe that "artist does not live by the front side alone" !!  
         I am beginning to think that making these Gift bag sets is my favorite crafty thing to do !  If you have never tried some, please join us on the Cricut Message Board and have some fun ! 
' til next time..........  Blessings be Upon You !   Barbara





2 comments: