Saturday, September 6, 2014

Fall Sunflowers Galore ! New Square Cards !!

Sunflowers -  Where Summer Meets Fall 

    Whenever I see sunflowers, I think of my Grandmother's garden and those 6 - 8 foot towering giants that used to keep watch over the rest of the plants and flowers. When I was a child I had no idea that people actually ATE sunflower seeds and that sunflower oils were good for you. My, has time changed !  I put those little tiny tasty delights on my salads all the time now and use the oil frequently for cooking. 
    But, I must admit that one of my FAVORITE uses for a Sunflower would have to be on a greeting card for someone I care about... Here is what I have been up to this week -  I made 2 different Fall themed cards for friends, but the inside greetings and mats are the same, so I only showing on inside photo.  The cards are 5 3/4" x 5 3/4" squares made of corrugated cardboard which lended itself very nicely to making surdy cards with a nice Fall color feel to it... 
   Happy Crafting to you all !    God Bless ~  Barbara




No comments:

Post a Comment