Thursday, September 25, 2014

SOME ANGELIC FUN for a SPECIAL FRIEND ~ GIFT BAG, CARD & TAG SET -


Hi Everyone ...   Continuing with my "passion" for making gift bag sets, here is another one that I created for the swap. This one entailed using some white cardstock that was embossed with a Cuttlebug folder called "Cloud" 5x7 to which I added some cotton balls for cloud "fluff". Next, I stamped an adorable angel called " Angelica" onto Spectrum Noir Premium Smooth cardstock, colored her in with Spectrum Noir markers (of course !) I used a stamped sentiment that I heat embossed in gold . Corner chomper by Martha Stewart, 1 inch white satin ribbon bows...and a silver heart charm. Also an "Angel" stick pin that I made using Lampworks glass beads on the front of the card. I forgot to take a photo of the back of this set before I mailed them to the recipient, but it was embellished with the pretty cloud papers and ribbons. The inking on the edges was done with gold "Staz-On" ink but it looks kind of brown in the photos...it is metallic gold though. 
Currently I am knee deep in Halloween papers and embellishments, so I will be back soon with pictures of my latest projects. 
This weekend I am attending a Craft Trade Show and will hopefully be able to meet Mr. Tim Holtz as he is one of the presenters there !  I am very excited about this as it will be my first official Trade Show as a Craft Supply Retailer !  I will take some pictures for you ...
'til then.... I wish that many blessings will come your way !  ~  Barb


3 comments: