Monday, December 30, 2013

Christmas Angels Everywhere !!

Hello Crafty Friends !

          Well the Holidays are beginning to reach an end. Christmas was just wonderful this year with family and friends and it is not over yet !  Tonight is another Christmas gathering with my son and his wife and their children. Looking forward to this one. The kids have been out of town with their biological father since December 20th and this is my first chance to see them and watch their adorable faces light up when they see what "Grandma" has for them tonight....
       That being said, I have to hurry and get a cake in the oven, so this will be short and sweet.  I wanted to share a Mini Album I made using a Chipboard Angel book I found at Michael's last year in the clearance bin and so I made a simple cardstock covered album for a Cricut Board swap partner with it. I kept it pretty simple because she wanted to have room to embellish it herself, but I love the papers I found for it....
   Will be back soon with more stuff to tell you about !!





1 comment:

  1. So cute. Happy New Year Barb. Looking forward to seeing what you come up for us on the Cricut MB. I don't know about you, but I craft Christmas all year long. I make things and put them aside.

    ReplyDelete