Wednesday, December 18, 2013

One More Week Until Christmas !! COUNTDOWN BEGINS !!

Hi Everyone... I don't know if your house is in the type of disarray that mine is in this time of year, but I have a feeling that most of you are buried in Christmas wrapping paper , ribbons and cookie dough too !
So far I have managed to make 3 types of cookies, pecan bark, and a batch of homemade pumpkin butter which has to go in sterilized jars and sealed and then decorate the jars and tie them up in cellophane bags and get them delivered !!  Well, somehow I managed to get some crafting done as well... I will keep this short and just show you a Tissue Box holder that I made for a gift for a little girl with Graphic 45 Nutcracker Sweet papers....featuring the blue ballerina and snowflake designs of the Snow Queen... with a vintage ballerina on top that I mounted on a small mirror in one corner...  Just maybe I can get time to show you some more later this week !    Happy Holidays !  




No comments:

Post a Comment