Monday, May 6, 2013

BLOG CANDY WINNER !!

Well I finally made it back here tonight to announce the winner of this week's drawing !!
The winner this week of the Butterfly Stamp and embossing folder set is ........
            EMILY SHROOM  !!!  

I will be back in the next day or so to let you know what will be up for "grabs" next Sunday !  In the meantime I wish you all a Happy and CRAFTY week ahead !!   I am getting ready for Mother's Day and Father's Day....lots of cards to do .... will be back with some photos soon !

God's Blessings Be Upon You ~    Barbara



A few people have asked me what my favorite adhesive is...and this is what I use about 95% of the time...It dries quickly and holds very well. I have had almost no problems with it's use and durability. I even use it on making beaded stick pins.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Emily!
    D-
    http://designsbydragonfly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Emily! Thanks again Barb for hosting such great giveaways!

    ReplyDelete