Wednesday, April 20, 2011

EASTER INSPIRATIONS

Well, I have been working on Easter cards and baking Easter goodies ( I was up until after 2 AM the last few nights in a row)...finally feeling like I can slow down a bit and relax......
It has been difficult to find Christian themed papers and I was very pleased when a saw these 2 at Hobby Lobby which I used for the backgrounds of some of my cards . Inside the cards I printed this verse on Vellum on my computer printer and mounted on ivory cardstock sprayed with gold Glimmer Mist...

                                         God gave us a world
                                        filled with beautiful things,
                                       The Promise of Easter
                                        the wonder of Spring
                                        Sunshine and flowers,
                                        and blue skies above,
                                     And He gave us Everything
                                    When he gave us His Love ~
                                   

       I have started designing a whole new line of papers for use by Sunday School teachers and those of us who enjoy an inspirational card at times other than CHRISTMAS !  What do you all think of that ? I need to look into local printer options first, but I have several ideas in mind for Bible theme papers.
Thanks for looking at my little Blog and I have thoroughly enjoyed the nice emails and comments I have been receiving since I started campaigning for followers... ~ You are all so special ! 


No comments:

Post a Comment