Wednesday, January 20, 2016

The GORJUSS GIRLS ARE COMING !!!

Happy Wednesday to my fellow Crafters !!   I hope this day finds you well and in good spirits !!

I am so excited about many of the new Craft items and stamps that have just been released at CHA ...

My main picks for the 2016 will be the Santoro "Gorjuss" Girls from DOCrafts. These are adorable stamp sets with coordinating Decoupage and papers so you can create the most "GORJUSS" cards and gifts. Imported from the UK and artistic images of the popular line of baby dolls that are sold in Europe, this is the British answer to the American Girl dolls. I have a large selection of stamps already in my Etsy shop and many more are on the way. They have just released all of the larger stamps in a "miniature" size that is perfect for smaller cards and you can get a wonderful COLLECTORS CASE that includes the Case, 5 pocket pages, and the First Mini Stamp, "Ruby".
It retails for $29.95, and the stamps are only $2.50 each !!  There are 20 different Minis available...so start collecting them now !  Each Mini stamp comes with a Collectors card in the box too !  If you purchase the CASE and ALL of the stamps at the same time, I will give you a FREE STAMP !! I am taking orders for them NOW !!    ~   In order to see all 20 stamps, go to www.docrafts.com and select the menu item for GORJUSS stamps.  ~  I will be back later with more projects for you to see !!







No comments:

Post a Comment