Monday, January 25, 2016

SPECTRUM SPARKLE Brush Pens are now available from My Etsy SHop or from Crafter's Companion by using the link !

SPECTRUM SPARKLE !!  



On the upper right side of this page, is my page link to Crafter's Companion.    You may purchase Spectrum Noir Markers, Pencils, accessories and Spectrum Sparkle with this link... By doing so , it helps to pay for the free give-a-way items I put on here and on my Facebook page and Web Site.... so we all win !

I also love their items from Sheena Douglass , like stamps and embossing folders and much more !  I carry many of these items in my Etsy shop as well, which you can get to very easily by clicking on my Mini Etsy Shop on the right column  -

Thanks so much for your help in this venture !

Love and Blessings ,
Barbara

No comments:

Post a Comment