Wednesday, May 27, 2015

It Is Official !! I Am Now a GRANDMOTHER !!

Hello Friends....

         Praise God From Whom ALL Blessings Flow !!!  ........I know I have been gone a long time. Wow !!  A whole month since I have posted here. I have really been busy with work, and having to go back and forth to visit with my husband's parents in Virginia. They have been very ill for a while now. Plus on May 6th (3 whole weeks ago !) my son's wife delivered a beautiful baby girl (who was 4 weeks early ) and she weighed in at a little more than 4 pounds. Thankfully, after a week in Intensive Care, she was able to go home with them, and she is doing well. Today she weighs in at 5 pounds, 9 ounces. I just have to share a few pictures of her with you !!
         The first one is me holding her at the hospital when she was less than 24 hours old. Then, you will see her with her Daddy, and the last ones taken after she got home.
         So, now I have lots of NEW fun and crafty things to make for little Kathleen Amalie .... I actually pulled out my crochet hooks for some booties and hats and bibs....but there WILL be some paper-crafting and vinyl Cricut cuts coming along !!
..........   I hope to be back soon with a new craft item to show you !!

  Also, if you would like to join my Cricut Crazy Swaps on Facebook, log onto this link and request to become a member... We have lots of fun !!
https://www.facebook.com/groups/957155474328761/






5 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! They are so precious! Glad she is doing great and what a pretty name! I just had a new grand-baby also, born on April 6 and she was 3 weeks early. My daughter named her Neriah Rose.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, to and your family, she is a beauty! a gorgeous baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Barb! She is a cutie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Barb!!! How exciting. Thanks for sharing the photos. What a CUTIE!!!
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete