Monday, May 12, 2014

Meet Me In Paris for some Cafe' Au Lait !! Blog Candy Alert !!

BONJOUR MES AMIS !!
           I wanted to show you a card that I made using a brand new embossing folder from Darice called "French Bistro"  - It is truly adorable and features a Sidewalk Cafe scene in Paris with the Eiffel tower in the background !  This is the first card of a series that I am going to do with this one folder . I want to show you several different looks you can get with just this one folder and some different color papers and embellishments !   This one is fairly simple, but very "GIRLY" and I thought many of you would really like it ... I will be giving one of these folders as a BLOG CANDY gift to one of you...all you have to do it leave me a lovely little comment each time I present one of these posts with this embossing folder !!  When we get through all FIVE of the posts, I will pick a winner at random. Remember to post something on each one of the postings to be eligible.



5 comments:

  1. You are so right Barb...I love, love this "girly" card. The embossing folder is quite awesome and the colors that you used just knocked it out of the ballpark for me. Thanks for sharing Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute folder. Love the colors you used!!! Love the whole card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How awesome is this, will get for cards for friends and family gals. I love Darice. Thanks Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the card! How did you make the pink and black mats? They are really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very neat! Gonna have to look for this folder. Great Idea!

    ReplyDelete