Tuesday, January 14, 2014

BLOG CANDY Winner Announcement !

Hi Everyone -  I will have to keep this one short, as it is 1 AM and I have not stopped to breathe all day long today. It has been a tough one. I just finished assigning partners in a Message Board swap that was supposed to be done hours ago. I just was not able to get to it.  So this is my last chore before getting ready for bed and I know some of you are anxious to find out if you won or not....so here goes.........

(Silent Drum roll please ! )

  The Winter Jelly Folders winner is .........  JENNIFER V  !!     Congratulations !!
Please send me your address so I can mail them up to you....and hopefully it will warm your chilly fingers with the work out you will be giving them on your Cuttlebug machine !

Thanks to all who left a comment and I hope to be back soon with VALENTINES BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY !!

~Blessings to all ~ Barb

1 comment: