Saturday, November 2, 2013

BLOG CANDY WINNER ANNOUNCED !!

Sorry I have taken so long to do this... We have had a very long hard week with the unexpected accidental death of a friend. Much to do at the spur of the moment and I have been doing my best to try to keep up with all of my other commitments.

The winner of the Blog Candy "Merry & Bright" cartridge is ...........
  DONNA GOGGIN  !!  

Congratulations for your being born under a Lucky Star !!  Look for your package in a few days.
I hope you have a Universal Overlay for this as you will need one if you are using an Original bug or Expression v.1 machine or a Create.

I plan to be back this week with some Thanksgiving projects and Christmas cards I am working on.

Here is a peek at one of my Thanksgiving cards that I made using a "Pilgrim Tilda" stamp and the "Pumpkin Harvest " Cuttlebug embossing folder (one of my faves )  THANKS  FOR LOOKING !!




3 comments:

  1. Woooo!! Thank you sooo much. I really appreciate the blog candy. I will be eagerly awaiting the arrival of the cart. You are a doll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Donna! Woot Woot!!!

    Barb - your Thanksgiving card is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb that is a really cute card. Good job!

    ReplyDelete