Saturday, July 7, 2012

Hello My Crafty Friends !
        This is a short note, as my Cricut and I are on the way to baby-sit the Grandkids tonight...They will be helping me make some birthday cards and also we will be doing some "Shrinky Dinks" ( which they LOVE).
       Just wanted to share with you that I have reduced prices on many things in my Etsy store. I need to reduce inventory to make room for the new items coming in after CHA is over....So please take a look. If you want to "negotiate" prices on multiple item purchases, I am happy to oblige and entertain offers that are reasonable. I will also combine shipping for you too....save you $$  as much as possible ! 
     You will see the link on the right side of this blog page...just click on it, it type www.etsy.com/shop/barbparker8  in your box.
     I will be having a new "GIVE AWAY" very soon ! Stayed tuned in for the new Graphic 45  "Bird Song" and "Nutcracker Sweet" papers too !

2 comments:

  1. Got my order in and I am so looking forward to the new Graphic Papers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes ....thank you !!! And I too am anxious to get my hands on the new G45 papers !!

    ReplyDelete