Tuesday, June 19, 2012

ALTERED BIRD CAGE & MATCHING CARD

Hi Everyone !!  
      Sorry I have been away so long.. I have had a lot of family obligations lately and a few "down" days with my Fibromyalgia...I am trying to get caught up now !
     I crafted this birdcage for my In-Laws Anniversary which is tomorrow. I found this very blah and plain metal birdcage at Michaels and decided that I could give it a face lift. 
     I used Cricut cartridges - Art Nouveau, Birdsong, and Imagine More Cards for the cuts to make flowers, leaves, birdcages and birds, and the word "SING" . I employed the use of some Tim Holtz Tissue Tape ( musical notes) and a few charms and ribbons.
    So, here is my creation from start to finish. I hope you like it !






1 comment:

  1. Fab make like the matching card it ties it all together wounderful big love marc

    ReplyDelete