Saturday, July 28, 2012

Aesthetic Nest: How to Crochet 8: The Half Double Crochet (Tutorial)#links

Aesthetic Nest: How to Crochet 8: The Half Double Crochet (Tutorial)#links

Here are some wonderful tutorials on beginner crochet work... I am currently refreshing my ancient inventory of crafting know-how by using this wonderful set of tutorials...My Grandmother taught me to crochet when I was a little girl and I have not picked up my hooks for many years. Recently I came across a box where I had some stored and decided it was time to re-new my old habit, but a lot of the techniques had become rusty...so I am starting with a few simple projects, like single-ribbed dishcloths. This site on Pinterest has a lot of easy to follow tutorials...so I thought I would share it with you !!!  Yes, there IS more to Life than a Cricut machine and paper !!   ENJOY !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment