Monday, May 7, 2012

Real Victorian Die Cuts on My New Card Collection

Victorian Die Cuts - Make Beautiful Cards for Today !!

Just wanted to share this card that I made for a friend, using a 100 year-old VIctorian Die Cut . The lady is embellished of course, and mounted on a musical cardstock which I ran through my Cuttlebug machine in a swirled pattern, then lightly brushed on some metallic gold leaf with my finders ( used a paste type ) to bring out the pattern some.... There is a pink acrylic butterfly on the bottom left and Birthday was cut with a Cuttlebug die, and then also kissed with gold leaf. I added die cut paper blossoms to the upper right and used silk leaves with thin wire "stems".
I plan to make a lot of these and offer them for sale at my Etsy store.
By the way, the new Graphic 45 papers will be out in 2 weeks and I am not offering those on a Pre-Sale in my Etsy store. First paid, is first shipped !!  If I run out, it may be a long wait to get a new shipment. I have already pre-ordered the "Happy Hauntings" and "Ladie's Diary"  Previews are at my Etsy store and at G45papers.com ~ 

2 comments: