Thursday, February 16, 2012

Valentine Fun & Mardi Gras Week !!

Well, I sure had a wonderful Valentine's Day and my Dear Hubby treated me to a great dinner at the Outback Steakhouse, and gave me a gorgeous Amethyst ring !  What a surprise that was ! I treated him to a home-made Red Velvet cake and Strawberry Linzer cookies. I stayed up after midnight putting frosting on everything and I was exhausted but it was well worth the effort .

I wanted to post a photo of a Valentine card that I made for a friend - using the Cricut Imagine machine and new Greeting card cartridge... I just love the tea-pot and cup images !

Next we have some photos of my Mardi Gras decorations that I have put up in my office this week....Used the Cricut Cartridge "Quarter Notes" and the Expression machine, and also the Mask from another cartridge ( I can't remember which one now !)  Oh well - maybe because on Mardi Gras this year I will turn 60 years old !  A great way to celebrate my birthday !  - Til next time .....
"L'Aissez Bon  Temps Roulez" !




2 comments:

  1. What a decorative Mardi Gras environment you have created!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you ! It was fun to do and you helped with your great Mask tag !

    ReplyDelete