Saturday, December 10, 2011

CHRISTMAS GIFT CARD HOLDER

  I found this lovely Christmas paper with the unusual "Pink and Green" color scheme and just had to make something out of it !  I needed to send a gift card to a friend out of state, and decided to use this as her Christmas card and add a place to insert the restaurant gift card for her.
 I used some textured pink (two tones) cardstock for the reindeer on the outside and also to make the Sleigh inside. The "sleigh" is the holder for the gift card inside.  I layered the pink reindeer and sleigh over the designer papers, and used some foam tape for a little 3-D look to it. A little sprinkle of glitter here and there for sparkle. The paper has a "satiny" finish to it, and adds to the beauty of the design.
 I hope she will enjoy it as much as I had fun making it for her !

 Joyeux Noel to all !! 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty card love the colors. That sleigh is just georgous. I also love that hat pin. Nice touch.

    Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - I love the pink! Very creative!

    ReplyDelete