Monday, November 28, 2011

Let the Holidays Begin !

Hello Friends ! 
      I know I have been absent for a long time... Life has been hectic for the past few weeks and I have been busy at work and with some family obligations. Now that we have finished the last of the turkey and pumpkin pies, I can get back to crafting !! Woo Hoo !!
    Here is a little peek at a couple more of the tags I have been making, and I am now trying to complete 12 Swap items for my " 12 Days of Christmas" SWAP on the Cricut Message Board. So, I will be back real soon with pictures of those items.
    Keep warm and God Bless Us - Everyone !




3 comments:

  1. Love the angel tag that is so pretty.

    Great job on all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the variety of tags. great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work, Barbara....

    HUGs
    rhonda

    ReplyDelete