Friday, January 15, 2016

Happy New Year !! Lots of Exciting New Products and Ideas for 2016 !!

HELLO FELLOW CRAFTERS !!

     I hope that you had a wonderful Holiday Season and are now getting in gear for some fun and exciting crafting this year !   CHA was going on all this week and while I could not attend, I had a direct link to it with my favorite Sales Rep, Lisa Harrison. She sent me tons of emails and pictures of all my favorite Product Lines and Designers . I plan to be making some things very soon and posting pictures here for you to see.... Also , we shall have a few new Contests and Prize Drawings coming up shortly, so stay in touch here with me !!
   First of all, I have to let you know that GRAPHIC 45 is reviving one of my favorite collections, called "  A LADIE'S DIARY"  and it will be out in February, along with a very very old one called "COMMUNIQUE" .  There will be 3 BRAND NEW collections too ; 1. CityScapes  2. Enchanted Forest and 3. Voyage Beneath the Sea.
  You can see all of the new collections on their Facebook page, so I will not post them all here right now...  Just wanted you to know that you can get them from me at a discount in my Etsy Shop if you pre-order.
  Valentines will be coming up soon... and I have some new ideas in store for you, using some wonderful embossing folders and stamps that I found from various companies... I am working hard on them this weekend !
  Please come back soon and visit with me. I would love to hear from you anytime...
Good-bye for now and God Bless !

Barbara


No comments:

Post a Comment