Thursday, December 8, 2016

POINSETTIA MAGIC !

Happy Holidays My Crafty Friends !

         I know it has been many months since I have posted here.  I have been really busy with my new Papercrafting Forum and Facebook Page.  Please come and join us at PAPERCRAFT MAGIC on Facebook... and the Forum for Swappers is .http://papercraft-magic.forumotion.com/  -  If you are interested in crafting and making new friends, then this is the place for you to be !

          I have been working on a lot of Christmas cards lately and my favorite is this one I am making with an Anna Griffin Poinsettia 6x12 embossing folder.  It is very handy because if you are making 4x6 or 6x6 cards, you can emboss a 12" piece of cardstock, cut it in half and make 2 card fronts at the same time !!

         I have changed the ribbons on the cards to make it look different, and also have painted the little green holly leaves on one, while leaving the other in white.  The coloring is done with Spectrum Noir markers and then coated with Spectrum Sparkle pens for a wonderful glow... Hope you like them !





4 comments:

  1. It’s an amazing blog regarding the topic POINSETTIA MAGIC !.
    I’m here to share with you a tip to Expand your Business @ Zero Cost! Post Free Ads For B2B & B2C Needs at nrilife.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks For The Amazing blog. There is nothing as beautiful as the destination of Geneva and there is no joy like exploring this scenic beauty in class and style. Whenever you are on a holiday, the first thing on your mind is comfort and Swiss Chauffeur Service offers just that. You can make the most of the beautiful place with their VIP chauffeur service.
    Car Rental Geneva Airport

    ReplyDelete
  3. Always look forward for such nice post & finally I got you. Really very impressive post & glad to read this. The beautiful destination of Geneva attracts tourists from across the globe. Whether you are here for a special celebration or for a business meeting, you will have the most amazing time in Geneva. It is a hub for professionals and is a popular tourist destination for the scenic beauty and things to do.
    Geneva airport vip service

    ReplyDelete