Thursday, February 5, 2015

Valentines Are Contagious !!

Okay.... I admit it. I have really caught the "Love Bug" this year !!  I am still cranking out Valentines Day cards..... This one was commissioned by a customer (yes - I do custom orders) . I pulled out some red Velveteen Flocked papers that I had in my stash for years and had almost forgotten I had. The Anna Griffin elements are layered on top of the red flocked paper, and I also cut some hearts and the Love sentiment on the front from the velveteen. I thought it added a nice touch of texture and depth to the card. This one is a 6" x 8" size...a little bigger than most of the cards I make. I have one more to finish today and then I will be moving on to some other themes !!  I have a dozen new embossing folders to show you !!!   Happy Crafting to you all ~  Barb

1 comment:

  1. Love your pretty little Valentine. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete