Sunday, January 4, 2015

ANNA GRIFFIN's New " Best In Show " Collection is Soooooo Purrrfect !!

Hi Friends !  

        I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season -  It is time to get back to crafting now....and while I love Christmas time crafts, it is nice to be able to focus more on everyday events again !
    Many of you I know love your " FUR BABIES" and Anna Griffin has come out with a new collection to help you enjoy your cuddly pets... It is the " Best In Show " collection.
       I will have this in stock in a few days and cant wait to make some items with this pretty colorful set. Here are a few pictures for you from Annna's Blog of some samples. Also a few pix of the items you can purchase from me. This will be featured on January 21st on HSN , but you do not have to wait until then to get some !!
     I also have a few GOLD ANNA GRIFFIN CUTTLEBUG MACHINES left in stock ! See photo at the bottom  ~  Happy Crafting !!
 







1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing your CUTE cards.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    Designs By Dragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete