Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Working on Easter Cards....Time Is Running Out !

Happy APRIL to You All !!

 My goodness this year is already beginning to fly away !!  I cannot believe we are already looking at Easter baskets and candy and all the goodies needed to fulfill our dreams - (not to mention sweet tooth ! ) So here is a sneak peek at something I have been up to ....
 Can you tell "EggsActly" what they
are ?  Right now they are sitting under a ton of crystal clear glitter to dry overnight, and hopefully I can resume the designs.
 Using the Cricut cartridge called "Sophie" I was able to directly cut out the Egg shaped cards. For the base I used a solid pink and a solid yellow, and was able to cut 3 of each on 12x12 cardstock at a 5" size. Next, I selected some plain white and cut out solid white inserts (linings) for the right inner liner, which will have a sentiment stamped on it. These have had the edges inked, and they are already glued inside the cards.
I then selected some lovely cardstock from Graphic 45's Botanical Tea collection with lavender polka dots on one side and a multi-floral on the other. I decided to use the dotted side for the part that will show through the front, which is now coated in clear crystals - but I shall be back with another picture to let you see the results tomorrow !  The floral side on the left of the inside makes a lovely liner as well.
  There will be some floral embellishments and bling on the front and pretty ribbons too !!  Just keep checking for more !
   Thanks and God Bless ~~  Barbara

1 comment: