Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Still A Little More Time To Enter the BLOG CANDY Contest !!

I love all the great comments I have received since offering the free Christmas Cartridge...and nothing I like better than getting some new members !

I am currently working on some Christmas projects that I will be posting soon using the wonderful new ANNA GRIFFIN dies and folders, plus some more "vintage" Cuttlebug items...and try to introduce a couple of new products for you...So keep checking back to see what it up !!

Meanwhile the contest is still open until MIDNIGHT TOMORROW NIGHT  (HALLOWEEN)  So some lucky person will really receive a TREAT this Halloween...after I "tricked" you all into leaving me some love !

Happy Halloween Everyone !!    ~ Lots of Love,  Barb

1 comment:

  1. Hi Barb love the fact you are offering free cartridge just for commenting

    ReplyDelete