Thursday, February 14, 2013

HAPPY ROCK n ROLL VALENTINES DAY !!



Hi Everyone !
   What a wonderful day this has been...It rained all day here in Central Florida, but I was content to sleep in late and stay warm and cozy with my dear hubby and a cup of tea while we listened to all kinds of music on the stereo....Thanks to everyone who sent Get Well wishes to me this week...I am getting better each day .

   I made this Gift bag and tag set for a partner in a Cricut Message Board swap for her hubby on Valentine's Day. He is also a music lover, so I thought he would enjoy this bag with an "Old Time Rock and Roll" theme. It was made with the "Quarter Note" and the "Nifty Fifties" cartridges.
This is not 2 sets, but only one...I always do my bags and tags on both sides, althought the front is more elaborate. I wanted to keep the "frills" to a minimum, as this is for a guy. So I hope his Valentine's Day and hers was a wonderful as mine  ( I got lots of hand-made chocolates !)

Don't forget to leave a comment to be entered in the drawing this week for a Cricut Stamp Maker kit !! 


4 comments:

  1. Awesome! I used my Quarter Note cartridge for the first time to embellish Christmas cups. I love the font used on Music Lover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous as ever! Glad to hear you're feeling better :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great bag! I keep working on my bags, but they don't come out anything like this. Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these. TFS.
    I am so glad you are feeling better.
    (this is day 11 for me little or no voice, feeling icky, fun times)
    dmcardmaker (at AOL)

    ReplyDelete