Monday, January 14, 2013

VALENTINE BLOG CANDY & A CUP OF TEA !!

Hello Fellow Crafters and Blog Lovers !

      I am back !!  So sorry for the long absence.... The Spirit has been willing, but the Body has not been  able to keep up lately with the Fibromyalgia and Viral infections. Christmas was very nonetheless, as we were able to enjoy time together with my husband's  family for the first time in over 3 years. However, we came home from the trip to Virginia with sore throats ; which ended up being a nasty respiratory infection and we are still coughing all day long.  I am hoping to be able to get back to "normal" in a few days, but I have been busy with some crafts for Valentine's Day and will be posting more pictures soon. I am showing here one of my Valentine cards.
    For those of you who were hoping to win the last Round of Blog Candy, I humbly apologize. I have chosen a winner for the Christmas folder set - JULIE STRICKLAND ... please send me your choice of set and mailing address to familytrader@embarqmail.com  so I can get that off to you.
    The newest piece of Blog Candy for you is a Cuttlebug folder called "HEART BLOCKS" -


It is one that is very useful for any time of year, but really great for Valentine's Day....Just leave me a comment on this post or any other post this week and you will be entered to win this Sunday night 1/20/2013 ....

In the meantime, I think I will go have a "Cup of Tea" and work on this cough of mine !!

 

4 comments:

  1. Super cute card. Glad you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card. Sorry your Craft room is such a mess. I spent the better part of a week organizing mine right after all the Christmas swaps went out in the mail. So excited to see all you've done. Hope you'll stop and see mine soon. Feel better. ~Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is no fun being sick over the holidays. Illness sure is lingering this year. Glad you are getting back on your feet! Very cute card - enjoy your tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barb,
    This is so versatile! Love it...hope you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete