Monday, January 21, 2013

SUNDAY NIGHT BLOG CANDY CONTINUES !!

Hello To All My Late Night Blogger Fans !!   
   
  Yes...it is 1:23 AM and I am still awake and pounding away at the computer and waiting for some glue to dry !!   Ha Ha !!
 
   Our winner in the Blog Candy drawing this week is a new member/follower ... MAUDE SUE  - Congratulations on your win !!  I believe I already have your address, so your prize will be on the way to you this week ....

 Since tomorrow is a "holiday" and I don't have to get up early, I am staying up to get caught up on a lot of little things like Valentines cards and Blogs and laundry .... My dryer is whirling away as I type this and the washer is spinning another load . Hey - we crafters have to be good at "multi-tasking" or we would never have time to exercise our PASSION for papercrafts.

This coming week there will be a new prize - I hope you will be delighted when you see what it is - A Cuttlebug Die Cutting set called " Hearts and Stamps " . It is a set of 2 Cuttlebug Strip Dies that are about 2" x 6" long. IT will cut out a variety of heart shapes for you in just one pass through the machine. It even has a cute little "key" ... I have used this die to make some of the hearts you will see in my Valentine card I made from Graphic 45 "Magic of Oz" collection papers, featuring the Tin Man and his new heart ! 

So - I wish you all a very "Magical" week full of Love and Happiness....
Remember to leave me some "love" in a comment this week on any of the posts and you will be entered in the drawing next Sunday night !
~ HUGS~  Barbara  

4 comments:

  1. Hi Barb! Just found your shop and blog. Hello to another Florida Etsy shop and crafter! From Terri at ThreeMartelles on etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Barb. Love that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Barb,
    Love the card and love love love the "Hearts and Stamps" Cutting die set!!!
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Barb! I am crazy about the Graphic 45 paper and that ribbon is way too sweet!

    ReplyDelete