Tuesday, December 4, 2012

A New Winner and A NEW Prize !!

Hello Fellow Crafters !!  
        I hope this note finds you all buried knee-deep in paper and ribbons and lights and Christmas tree ornaments ! 
        I finally got up enough energy to dig my Christmas wreaths out of the storage room today and a huge box of wired ribbons that I bought the week after Christmas last year to make fresh bows for them. I shall attempt to get those made tonight and pop the wreaths onto my outer doors tomorrow. Then, I can at least pretend that I am ready for Christmas !
       This week's prize winner is.........  Kara Downs  !  Congratulations Kara !! Send me your mailing info to:  familytrader@embarqmail.com   and I will get this out to you ASAP !

      Our newest prize is a set of  4 SIZZIX - Christmas Embossing Folders called Winter Set #2  !!  Remember that if you make a purchase from my ETSY shop you will get 2 entries into the drawing, but you still have to leave a comment on the current week's post to be counted. 

      Thanks a lot for participating and Happy Holidays !   

~Barbara

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited! Thank you very much. I will send you the information ASAP. I've got you listed as a favorite on Etsy, and I check almost every day to see if you have listed anything new. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kara. These folders are new to me. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete