Thursday, October 11, 2012

GRAPHIC 45 Creations - GIFT BAG Sets and Cards I Make -

Hello My Crafty Friends !!    Thank you for peeking in here again at my Blog !!
 
 Well, I have really been busy lately with work and trying to get caught on my obligations to my partners in the Cricut message Board Swaps...Maybe they will forgive my tardiness when they receive one of these Gift Bag/Tag and cards sets I am making !!
Thanks to the talented artists at Graphic 45 I was able to make some lovely items to trade with my friends on the Message Board, and also to sell in my Etsy shop ! I am taking orders for Gift bags and cards ...   Here is the Christmas set I made with "Nutcracker Sweet" . There is a lot of "fussy" cutting and layering, but it is hard to show you in the photos how the Ballerinas stand out from the Embossed foil paper backgrounds...but I think you can imagine it.
Further down you will see a glimpse of the Halloween sets I am making with "Happy Hauntings".... I am having some difficulty with the Blogger site not loading my photos, so if they are not there yet, I will keep working on it.
  COME BACK SOON For MORE BLOG CANDY COMING UP !!!!!!
"NUTCRACKER SWEET" front


front of the bag


front of card

Now for the HAPPY HAUNTINGS COLLECTION !!!!!!!!!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment