Tuesday, January 31, 2012

MAD ABOUT TAGS !!



Hello My Crafty Friends !    Thank you for joining me once again. This time I have been making lots of Valentines which I will post later this week, but right now I want to give you a sneaky peek at some tags I made for a SWAP on the Cricut Message Board.  We made 3 Birthday tags, one Valentine Tag, One St. Pattys' Day Tag and one Mardi Gras Tag... These were lots of fun to design and create. Sometimes I use them on gifts, and sometimes I make banners with them and hang them on ribbons. Lots of cool ways to use them ! So, here are some pics of Birthday Tags I created - I used my Cuttlebug on them a lot...~ What you will see are the fronts and backs of the tags....some tags have pocket on them to add a Gift Card in a slot.  First are the Birthday tags ~




Next we have a Valentine's Day Tag



Then, comes a St. Patrick's Day Tag



And, lastly - my FAVORITE !!    MARDI GRAS !!!   



No comments:

Post a Comment