Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Keepin' the Cuttlebug Warmed Up !

    When I think about how only 2 years ago I didn't even know what a Cuttlebug was, or a Cricut, or a Sizzix machine.....I am truly amazed at how much I have learned in a short time about paper crafting, and how much I have come to LOVE it.  In this electronic frenzied age, I sometimes choose to pull out my manual Cuttlebug machine when I want to do a small project, or for embossing....I really  LOVE the embossing !
     A friends is having her birthday this week and she is a horse owner, so I dreamed up a card for her using some Imagination Paper I found at Michael's and my Cuttlebug dies . It is hard to show the detailed effects of the embossed features, but the little horse, horse-shoe and cowgirl hat are all made with 2" dies on the Bug. Top photo is outside  and bottom photo is inside...Stamp was also found at Michaels in the $1.00 bin !  The "Happy Birthday" inside is actually embossed on with a folder from Craft Concepts and rubbed with "raspberry" ink.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment