Sunday, July 31, 2011

So Thankful !!

No.....the Florida Summer heat hasn't turned my brain to mush so that I think it is Thanksgiving Day already.... but I am in a super "thankful" mood lately for all the of love and care I received on my recent vacation ( really a "homecoming" ) to Baltimore. SO, I have been creating  some personalized "Thank You" cards for the people who helped to make my trip a memorable and happy experience. I thought I would share a few of them with you.
I have a huge stash of decorative papers, but used some brand new ones on a couple of cards. Graphic 45 has a "Wizard of Oz" paper that I truly love and used some of that "There's no place like home" and also some fairly recent Tim Holtz papers with a sewing theme.
The first one was made using the "Create A Critter" cartridge for the crabs. Inside is a photo and the sentiment reads "I had a Crabulous Time " ! 







Let me know what you think !!  Oops - I forgot to let the glue dry on the safety pin on the front of this one before I snapped the picture !! Ha HA !!    Have a Blessed Sunday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment