Saturday, April 9, 2011

Such a SWEET Day !!

Hello Blog Friends ! 
              Now that I have "recuperated" from a trip to Orlando to attend my first Cricut Circle Crop,   I wanted to post a few pics and catch you up on what a wonderful experience it was ~ If you ever get a chance to go to one of these, you should GO...it was far better than I ever dreamed.
            This morning I showed my hubby all of my "goodies" that I came home with, most of which were beautiful hand-made goodies that we "swapped" with each other (WHAT FUN !) ALso shared a big bag full of sweets that were provided for us in ABUNDANT supply !  So - you know what his comment was after I finished showing him everything ??? ......  "Okay so what all you ladies have in common is that you are creative, love Cricut , and CANDY  ".......... nuff' said !
     


#1  Proud Cricut Circle Member ` Me !


Had a great time with some awesome fellow Cricut Lovers in Altamonte Springs at our First FLorida Crop on 4/8/2011

 Some of the great minds from Provocraft confer !

Our FLorida Hostess and Mentor, Shantaie Fowler with some of her awesom creations on the table behind her....She is such a sweet lady too !

I will always remember this wonderful day  and all of the terriffic people I met - Thanks Provocraft !

No comments:

Post a Comment